Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Thu, 4 Dec 1986 18:09 SET
  No, nothing  to do with  SMTPUSER &co,  it's just the  'EXECIO 0 CP'  which I
changed to  Call Diag  8, which altered  the value of  'result' and  caused the
'file transferred  to xxxx'  message to  be improperly  displayed, with  a copy
to the RSCS file origin... which in  this case happens to be SMTPSERV. This bug
has been fixed,  but the problem still  remains: must I send this  message as a
file (and  possibly get a  rejection notice back from  the MAILER, if  the RSCS
origin is  a MAILER -- possibly  one not in  the tables), or as  an interactive
message, and get  flamed because it's an  important message and it  was lost in
the network? I've presently opted for interactive message.

  Eric