Landy Manderson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 23:06:55 CDT
I am sorry, but I cannot agree, having seen everything from frightful
conspiracy documents to female friends from the former USSR nipped in
the bud.  Perhaps if you told us (and therefore, Eric) what problems
were caused to you, we/he could find ways to address them while still
preserving the delightful benefits of not finding billboards from the
Information Superhighway clogging our readers and spools every morning?