Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 18:42:44 EDT
Hmm, personally I POP my LISTSERV errors off of a POP3 server, filter
them through Eudora's filter mechanism so that I don't have to deal
with things like "This is a warning message only", or "Full mailbox"
(which I ignore), or "was delivered to the following recipient", etc.
This cuts my error handling in about half.  Then I sort them by
subject, which sorts them by listname and error-reporting host, so
I can see quickly which hosts are bouncing multiple errors and which
hosts are just sending one or two errors/day.  I can prioritize that
way, handling the numerous errors from single hosts first and then
going back to look at what's left.

It works for me...I don't guarantee that it will work for you. I handle
over a thousand bounces a day (during the week) for a whole slew of lists
this way.

Nathan