"R. C. Davis" <RCD2403@TAMCHEM>
Thu, 6 Oct 88 10:12:00 CST
Fellow networkers,

I'm new to the use of Listserv and Bitnet.  I'm using a VAX 11/780 with Jnet.
I just received some files that are in "Listserv-Punch" format.  Does anyone
have the FORTRAN source code to a program that takes this file and creates the
"normal" file?  I have very little knowledge of C, but if someone has
something in this language I'll take it as well.

Ricardo Davis

Dept. of Chemistry                            GTE:     (409) 845-0612
Texas A & M University                        Bitnet:  RCD2403@TAMCHEM
College Station, TX  77843-3255               NGWnet:  [log in to unmask]

P.S.  Is there a forum especially for list owners?  If so, what is the
address?