Jim Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Mar 1991 15:32:47 EST
 Has anyone seen this message before?  I've been sending mail to the
 postmaster off and on for months now with no response.  Now all of
 a sudden I get this trash.  Anyone have any suggestions?

 -jj

Error occured while processing file 8566 from [log in to unmask]: "Mail has
been received from a user which has been served out".

------------------- Message causing the problem (61 lines) --------------------
From: [log in to unmask]
Message-Version: 2
>To: internet!CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU!LISTSERV%JHUVM.BITNET
Date: Sat Mar 23 04:30:31 EST 1991
Subject: Help Ticket ID: 2730
To: attmail!internet!CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU!LISTSERV%JHUVM.BITNET
End-of-Protocol:

Dear AT&T EasyLink Subscriber,

This is a computer generated acknowledgement of your message to
!ATTHELP.  This message is generated for all problems, inquiries and
general informational correspondence sent to !ATTHELP.

Your message has been assigned a Help Ticket ID number which is located
in the "Subject:" field of this message.

If your original message requires action, we will be responding shortly,
if not please disregard this message.

In the mean time, if you need to correspond with us concerning the attached
message, please include the "Help Ticket ID" in the "Subject:" field of
your message.

				   Thank You,
				   AT&T Help Customer Service
				   !ATTHELP

Your original message was:

> Dear AT&T EasyLink Subscriber,
Unknown command -- "DEAR". Try HELP.
You had ten tries. From now on your requests will be ignored without any
reply. You can restore your access  to LISTSERV by having another person
issue   the   following   command:   TELL  LISTSERV   at   JHUVM   SERVE

All subsequent commands have been flushed.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.45 sec                 Device I/O:     6
 Overhead CPU:    0.47 sec                 Paging I/O:     0
 CPU model:       3081                     DASD model:  3380