Glenda Keyworth <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 17:15:42 -0500
I've got listserv owners who are getting an unusual error for an unknown user.
The unusual thing is that the unknown user is the address of the list that is
sending the post.

Here's the error

From: System Administrator
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 5:15 PM
To: Dianne Olla
Subject: Undeliverable: College Connection 2007-08 Planning Meeting - Dripping
Springs HS

      Subject: College Connection 2007-08 Planning Meeting - Dripping Springs HS
      Sent: 8/3/2007 5:15 PM

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

      [log in to unmask] on
8/3/2007 5:15 PM
            550 5.1.1
<[log in to unmask]>... User
unknown

I've scanned the list to see whether they put the list address on it as a
subscriber. The list address isn't a subscriber.

> scan College_Connection_Dripping_Springs_HS_ACC-L ACC-L
SCAN: No match.

Subscribers were successfully added to this list so the server knows it exists
and it's operational.

Here's the list header

PUT COLLEGE_CONNECTION_DRIPPING_SPRINGS_HS_ACC-L LIST PW=XXXXXXXX
*
* COLLEGE_CONNECTION_DRIPPING_SPRINGS_HS_ACC-L
*
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask]