Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:16:03 +1100
> When my users try to reply to posts on the list, "No title defined
> <[log in to unmask]>" shows up in the "To" field.  How
> do I get rid of that and set the title to whatever I want.
>
> P.S.  It had been working up until the weekend, but we had
> some guys come
> in and install some stuff on our server last week and I don't
> know what they did...

I have several suggestions for actions to take with people who make
undocumented changes to production servers.  All them involve a criket
bat and no padding. >:)

Can you find out what they changed?  It looks like something is munging
the RFC822 Reply-to: or Sender: fields but without knowing the details
of your system it's hard to decipher.

--
Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.