Mitch Rerek <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:24:18 -0400
If you want to receive a copy of your postings to the list you should set your personal subscriber options to "noack, repro". Check to see that the other subscriber options haven't been temporarily set to 'nomail'.

Mitch Rerek
Senior Information Technology Consultant
OIT Customer Support
West Virginia University
(304) 293-4444  ext 2256

Remember the jalopy driver's rule:
    " If it's running don't fix it! "
.HH ON
Validate= Yes,Confirm
Review= Owners
Send= Editor,Hold,Confirm
Reply-To= None
Sender= None
Errors-To= Owner
Notebook= No
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Editor= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= Quiet:
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]
Owner= [log in to unmask]
List-Address= L.P.ORG
Default-Options= NoPOST, NoACK, NoREPRO
Confidential= Yes

When I post from the [log in to unmask] email address I receive the following message:

Your message dated Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:56:33 -0500 with subject "test" has
been successfully distributed to the L_P list (2 recipients).

However, none of my subscribers receives the message (I am also a
subscriber, and I do not receive the message).  There are also more
subscribers than the number listed above.

Are there any ideas on why this behavior is occurring ?

Have I configured the header incorrectly ?

Any advice is crucial to my sanity.

CF