Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 30 Jun 1996 20:54:42 EDT
I've had a flame-fest enter one of my mailing lists (gatewayed to newsgroup
at the default american.edu gateway) that started as a cross-posting to
many irrelevant newsgroups.  We don't have a news server on campus (we use
NNTP to a server at UT-Knoxville) so I can't cancel articles, and I can't
filter out the postings since they are coming from random From: addresses.

Anyone else been in this spot?  Is there anything I can do?  This is getting
very annoying and is starting to run off my subscribers.

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>