"Kenny, Melissa S" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:45:01 -0400
Matthew,

What you want to is both of the things suggested.

1) Add the line(s) to the list header:

Default-Options= repro

which tells Listserv to send a copy of the message to the sender, and optionally

Default-Options= noack

which suppresses the acknowledgement message(not sure you need both.)  This will set the option(s) by default for all new subscribers.

2) Issue the command "quiet set listname repro for *@*" which will turn on the repro option for all current subscribers.  If you want to kill the acknowledgement message as well, send "quiet set listname repro noack for *@*".

I've never used a dynamic list so I'm not sure both are needed, but it should cover all the bases.

Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Black
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 1:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LSTSRV-L] Sending to dynamic lists

I am new to LISTSERV and need help with a dynamic list. I defined an LDAP query that successfully pulls up addresses for a dynamic list. My problem is that the message maker never gets a copy of messages posted to the list. What setting do I need to ensure the massage maker also gets a copy? Thanks.

List Header/Configuration:

LDAP Lookup 00028  <== list name

.HH ON
Misc-Options= UTF8_HEADER