"Fernando E. Doylet" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 00:48:00 UTC
To all:

Do you have a definition to know when a discussion list is considered
commercial?, or who could grant non-commercial status to a proposed list?

I understand that non-commercial listservers risk their software license if
they open commercial lists, but how is a commercial list defined, or who may
identify if a proposed list is commercial or not?

From another perspective, how could I contact the institution or who decides
about the non-commercial listservers software licenses, to request a
non-commercial status for a proposed list?

Waiting for your reply,

Fernando E. Doylet
IWN-HQ DB070 Promoter
(201)617-7764 voice mail