"Duane D. Weaver" <TS0007@OHSTVMA>
Thu, 4 Feb 88 10:23:11 EST
My concern about the SIGNUP file results from a trial use of the
/WHOIS command.   While I had /WHOIS temporarily up, I tried
/WHOIS OHSTVMA.   I received a list of everybody in the file
at that node, including a Dean who would not want their userid available
to others.    Hence my question.     So for now I am not putting /WHOIS
command, at least not publicly.

I have noticed in our LISTSERV log, that a few users at other sites
have tried to send the /WHOIS command to [log in to unmask]  They will just
have to try elsewhere.