Steven Reule <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 12:59:57 -0700

We are not receiving email bounces (from bad addresses and out of office replies) on our lists, although it worked ok in April. Friday we received one bounce out of an anticipate 80-100 or more, so we know we are not receive most of them. LSoft support has said we need to apply a patch "sendmail-probe.8.13.5.patch", which I have downloaded. Our Linux/Sendmail administrators need instructions on how to apply the patch. I am also contacting the patch author but in the meantime, has anyone on the list applied this patch? If so how? And did it solve your problem?

Thank you,

Steven