Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Sep 1991 19:51:11 +0200
I would like to thank all the  people who have generously offered a guest
SFS account. Penn  State were the first  to offer one, and I  now have an
excellent SFS  debugging environment with a  CMS7 account on PSUVM  and a
CMS6 account  on a different machine,  coupled to the same  SFS pools. In
other words, I now have everything I need to run SFS tests. Thanks to the
kind folks at Princeton, I also  have two test accounts on their CMS7/ESA
system with access to everything I might  need to test a full LISTSERV in
this environment. While  none of this is a substitute  for a local VM/ESA
system, this  is about as comfortable  a development environment as  I am
ever likely to get via telnet.

What I am looking for now is sites which heavily rely on SFS to beta-test
the new SFS support code. While I can test any single component myself, I
am afraid my proficiency with SFS approximates that of a new user who has
just skipped  through the CMS  Primer, and I have  no time to  learn more
than  the basics.  What  I need  is  help  from sites  where  SFS is  the
preferred  means of  allocating disk  space and  which are  interested in
using SFS directories for LISTSERV. Please contact me directly if you are
interested.

  Eric