Francis de Ruijte <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 23:47:25 -0500
I excuse myself to come back with a question that one of you has already
answered to me.  But I have lost the answer either because the printout is
misplaced and I cannot find it even after thoroughly looking for it or
because it is lost when I accidently deleted a large number of backlog
messages.  My hard disk is getting full and that causes me problems too.

I wish to give the following design to the Subject in the list's messages,
that is put the listname in it as an identifier.  It looks like this:

    |userid               |time date|#[K]|[FrStudy]Re: Subject in Messages

If I am correct, I must place the following line into the header:
* Subject-Tag=   FrStudy
But I need to add something else and I do not know what it is.
I find the Owner's Manual hard to read and understand.

Besides, can I put into the line "FrStudy" or should it be "FrStudy-L"

Thanks for your help and understanding.

Francis
Listowner FrStudy-L (Franciscan Study)
on the American University server (@american.edu)
using Listserv 1.8c  (Document reference: 96 12-UD-02)