"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Sun, 8 Jan 89 15:04:15 GMT
>1. I  want to  put some  PC binary  files on  one of  my filelists  (...) The
>   problem is  that when PDUTIL  MODULE tries to write  its output on  disk D
>   (192), it can't do it. The problem seems to be in LSVGET EXEC.

No, the problem  is in LSV$UUE EXEC. I  fixed it a few months ago  but did not
distribute it, since this is a user  exit and I never re-distribute user exits
(to  avoid  replacing  the old  one  in  case  it  had been  modified  by  the
installation). The version I sent you should solve your problem.

>2. When I  try to get a file  from a filelist which is  private or restricted
>   (NOTEBOOK FILELIST,  for example),  I get  an ERROR  24 FROM  LSVDACC EXEC
>   filemode PRIVATE not acceptable.

You probably  have a  "Notebook= Yes,Private"  in some  list header,  when the
format is "Notebook= Yes,fm,Private,etc" (or 'fm/cuu' for dynamically accessed
disks).

  Eric