Bob Kaneshige <KHAAV@ASUACAD>
Wed, 28 Jun 89 10:53:40 MST
(MAILER 2.03b, LISTSERV 1.5o (FIX15O1), VERS8905 NODUPD, LINKS905)

I've been receiving quite a few of these lately:

 Error  occured  while processing  file  (5944)  from TARIM@TRBOUN:  "Sorry,
 validity check failed. Try an IBM NOTE command. The problem might be due to
 inaccurate  MAILER tables  at  your  node". File  has  been transferred  to

I am assuming  that the 'MAILER tables' it  refers to is ours.  All of these
originated from sites running CDC, [log in to unmask]  I have looked at our
MAILER table and the entries for them do exist:

 Outgoing -
      TRBOUN     TRBOUN    ?  DEFRT  1
      CALSTATE   CALSTATE  ?  DEFRT  1
      GRATHUN1   GRATHUN1  ?  DEFRT  1

Is this occurring on other Listserv sites also?

  Bob