Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Thu, 10 Dec 1987 18:18 SET
Major  hardware  modifications, requiring  a  complete  reorganisation of  the
device addresses,  will take place at  FRECP11 starting on 21-dec,  during the
systems group's holidays. The Higher  Authorities have refused to postpone the
installation, the systems  group don't want to cancel their  holidays, and the
system has to be completely reconfigured  and regenned after the change, which
can be done only by the systems group. FRECP11 will therefore remain down from
21-dec until the  end of the holidays, ie 5-jan  (afternoon). This affects all
LISTSERV service in France and Belgium, which I don't have time to relocate to
another server (last  time I did so it  took me 2 days, and this  time I don't
have that amount of time available, sorry).

I guess I am supposed to apologize for the stupidity of our management.

  Eric