David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 14:05:34 -0500
I've installed the Lite version on NT Alpha (utasys.uta.edu) and had it
running for a while without a hitch.  I use it as a test system and run a
couple of small lists off of it.  My initial guess is that the SMTP listener
can't find a DNS server or the machine itself doesn't have a DNS entry.
Hope this helps.  Good luck.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington