Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:29:45 -0500
    Thanks for your responses. After I sent the note we did
notice LISTSERV(tm) spam notices with similar addresses too
so we knew others were probably getting the spam.

    It looks like the only mystery really is that there is the
curious naming of the forged addresses. The other weird things
were explained when we did a bit more checking. I'm not sure
if the bot or whatever that is generating these is more
prolific than others or if it is just easier to identify
these as having something in common.

    marty