Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 16:53:45 -0700
On Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:21:30 -0600, Conor Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>My first question is; When a user signs up as "regular" subscription, via
>web interface, does that specify if they are able to receive HTML emails or
>not?

Assuming the list is not configured with Language=NOHTML (which will prevent
transmission of most HTML messages), then they will be able to receive messages
in whatever form the message is created and sent to the list.  There is no
specific setting for HTML or non-HTML

>If this doesn't specify, how can I set up the option that users can receive
>HTML messages (assuming that their email client can handle the HTML
>messages)?

You can't and it isn't necessary.

>Lastly,  is there a command that I can send that will return the list
>subscribers and if they HTML set to yes or no?

No, because there is no such setting for indivudal messages.  (There is a
setting for HTML or plain-text Digests but that only applies only to Digests and
has nothing to do with individual emails.)