Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:02:14 -0400
I am getting a bounce from a former subscriber (an out of office
message) and it keeps coming. I've deleted my LSMTP spool files and made
sure his address doesn't appear in any file anywhere in either the
Listserv or LSMTP directories. Yet ever 2 seconds or so I get another
message back from this bozo. Each time a message comes into Listserv it
says its sending him an informational response.

I've removed him from the list, I've put him in my Filter= line, what
more can I do to stop this Denial of Service attack from hell?????

I cannot filter on the IP address easily so I need another alternative.

Cheers,
Russ Cooper - NTBugtraq Moderator
owner of the NTBugtraq mailing list - http://www.ntbugtraq.com