"Gonzalo A. Rossello L." <GROSSELL@UCHCECVM>
Wed, 24 Aug 88 23:21:51 EDT
   The problems with LISTSERV have been solved (I suppose).

   Because we had power problems and had to do a FORCE startup (almost a
COLD); that our old  mailer 'eat' some files; and that  the tape were we
had done CPTAPE failed when we (I) tried to load the files that had been
accumulated meanwhile we solved our mailer problems, some mail was lost.
Believe me that I tried to do as much as possible as not to loose mail.

   Finally I'll to point out that due to the new LINKSWT FILE some error
mail was  send out. Olso, I  think the GLOBLIST FILE  needs some update.
(How do you do it?)

Gonzalo Rossello
Systems Programmer, Centro de Computacion
Facultad de Ciencias Fisicas y Matematicas - Universidad de Chile.
Office Address: Blanco Encalada 2120
                Santiago, Chile  (Phone: (56) (2) 698-2071 extension 323)
Bitnet Address: GROSSELL@UCHCECVM