richard heidt <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:47:25 -0600
I've recently updated to 1.8e. Now I've got a problem with the www interface and Netscrape 4.7x, yes I know its old, but people still use it ;)

Turns out the ya-hoo's at LSoft dont know how to write basic HTML, and there are missing "closing" tags for various tables. I'm able to correct them by changing the dynamic templates, but when I fix 1 the next page has the same problem.

SO long story longer... Does anyone have a copy of the fixed templates they can send me, or is there a place on LSoft I can download a patch or something???

Thanks,

Rich Heidt
Information Systems
Granite School District