David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 14:10:05 CST
   I've got a list set up with a List-ID keyword in it.  Everything
works fine when mail is sent to the list using its 8-character list name.
However, LMail rejects postings sent to the longer name identified by
the List-Id keyword.  What am I doing wrong or not doing?  Thanks
in advance.

C. David Young                         VM Programmer/Analyst
Central Systems Support                (817) 272-3666, Fax: (817) 794-5796
Academic Computing Services            BITNET: CDYOUNG@UTARLVM1
University of Texas at Arlington, USA  Internet: [log in to unmask]