"Gerald C. Wheelock" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 20:24:20 -0700
As a Co-PI on a Higher Education Challenge Grant: Advancing
a Model for Faculty Development in Agricultural Distance Learning,
I am looking for a means of providing a listserv or majordomo type
service for our participants.  We are expecting facilitators and
partricipants from 30 schools to subscribe.

 I do not have a listserv facilty at AAMU, so I am looking elsewhere.
If anyone would be able to provide "Listserv" services for this project,
please advise me as to a request procedure?  If not, I would appreciate
any clues as to who could provide the service (fee-based if necessary).

 To do distance education at AAMU, we will need our own service soon,
 but setting up WEB service for this project is taking priority right now.

Thank you,

Gerald C. Wheelock
Professor,
School of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Alabama A & M University
(205) 851-5410