Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:34:03 +1100
Don't forget to check your list headers for the ATTACHMENTS and LANGUAGE
keywords.  If ATTACHMENTS=NO or ATTACHMENTS=NO, FILTER then a "formatted"
attachment will also be stripped off.  If LANGUAGE=NOHTML then this will
prevent HTML formatted messages from being sent in the first place.

Chazzozz!!

Michael Shannon
Webmaster

"Before you can grow old and wise you must first survive being young and
stupid." - Ancient Proverb

Note: Opinions expressed on this list are my own and do not reflect the
views, opinions or position of my employer.  If swallowed, seek medical
advice.