"Phelan, Howard CPT PHELANH" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 11:35:00 PDT
When I am setting up a new listserver (WIN NT, ver 1.8c), what all do I need
to do besides install the software.  Do the mail server managers have to set
up mail accounts?  If so, what would the addresses look like?  Can more than
one listserver run off of one mail server? When I send commands to it, how
should they be addressed?  I really have tried to read the manuals, but
there seems to be a rather large gap between the installation manual and the
site manager's manual.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, I know this
is a rather "back to the basics question"

Howard Phelan
CPT, US Army
Center for Army Lessons Learned