Bob Kaneshige <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 06:42:29 -0700
Nathan,

I've got a question that more than likely will not interest the LSTSRV-L
members, thus this direct email to you.

I've run one of my large list (7,000+ subscribers) thru debug=yes to see
which backbone Listservs will process the individual subscribers.  According
to the output, the majority of them will be processed by Lsoft's server.
But looking thru Listserv's log, 6,000+ are being sent to UGA's server.  My
question is, are all 6,000+ distributed by UGA or are they run thru the
DISTRIBUTE algorithm again and then sent off to other backbones and reprocessed
again?

  Thanks,
  Bob