Gilles Frydman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:42:55 -0400
We have just contacted a company called EWatch
after noticing some unusual activity from a specific
email address:  [log in to unmask]

Ewatch.com is an entity which archives newsgroups and mailing lists as a
for-profit venture.
Although our policy is clear and strictly prohibits any automatic external
archival, it didn't seem to be a problem for that company.
The company representative was most unresponsive to our request to get in
writing a guarantee that they will stop archiving.

I am led to believe that the company is currently subscribing to a large
number of mailing lists.
Site administrators should consider adding the domain ewatch.com to their
site filter, IMVHO.

Gilles Frydman
ACOR.org