Chris Pepper <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 11:51:06 -0500
        Hmm... I get PGP stuff as a separate attachment, which I have to
delete manually (since I don't have Eudora set to delete attachments when I
delete messages), and consider PGP signatures to be a nuisance. Why are
messages to this list PGP-signed at all?

        I'd be happy with a per-list option to return any postings with
encoding other than text/plain or text/quoted-printable(?); perhaps this
could run alongside the Sender/Reply-To filter that causes our bewildered
cc:Mail users so much trouble....

        I would definitely want text/html rejected on most of our lists,
even though it doesn't require base-64 decoding.

        A configurable list of rejected Content-Type values (which I would
probably configure to include text/html and multipart/signed) would be an
excellent 1.8d feature.

                                                Chris

--
Chris Pepper | National Audubon Society: Web & List Manager
212 979 3092 |    <http://www.audubon.org/staff/pepper/>