Kenneth Udut <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 11:55:03 -0500
In list.lst, Paul Gosse <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>> Is this for real? One of our users received this from a discussion list.
>> She had removed some headers some I don't know who had sent the message.
>> Thanks for any info,
>
>It's a fake.  I think it was mentioned on SPAM-L as well.

It's a dangerous message that can befuddle many an internet
user.

But I had to choke back laughter throughout the reading of
the message!  It's actually good to do a "Spring Cleaning"
of your online account/s, and clear out old mess.

I think before February 29th, I'll clean out my unix
account, except for necessary .* files, just to start fresh.
And, what the heck - I'll stay offline until March 1st.

It's good to "fast" from the Internet from time to time,
especially when daily use becomes a necessity.  It helps us
remember that we can live a day or so without it :-)

Wishing you peace,
Kenneth Udut <[log in to unmask]>
Listowner of the Children's Rights List <[log in to unmask]>
Listowner of the Minister's Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>