Turgut Kalfaoglu <TURGUT@TREARN>
Tue, 9 Aug 88 14:09:20 GMT

About the trouble at LISTSERV@TREARN, sorry for my slow response time.
Here is what happened, and what I did: For the last week or so, I have
been receiving many:
'A checksum error on GLOBLIST FILE for ..'      and
'Received a file from LISTSERV@BITNIC with no recipients for the local
server'
types of messages. After receiving a message from Eric, informing me to
check 'DOMAIN NAMES' file, I found that the DOMAIN NAMES was copied to
the 'A' disk as well. So, I renamed it, and now LISTSERV accesses the
DOMAIN NAMES of NETSERV 193 disk. That looks better to me.

The trouble has not ended - I am still receiving the above messages, and
probably that poor node is still receiving mega files from us.

About disconnecting a node: Sounds good to me - even if WE are the node
to be disconnected - provided it's for a LIMITED time disconnection!

-turgut