"Dwight M. McCann" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Oct 1993 14:00:33 PDT
On Mon, 4 Oct 1993 14:10:00 -0400 <[log in to unmask]> said:
>Dave Gomberg writes:
>>Unreachable list subscribers:  On the one list I own, I unsub ANYBODY
>>who fails to receive ONE mail.  Am I being too tough?   Is there a
>>standard on this?  Thanks.
Geeez, Dave, its sounds generous coming from you!  ;-)  And I usually do
the same thing, but don't feel so guilty about it ... heck, I can't even
begin to decipher 90% of the bounce messages anymore and have no idea what
the problem might be.  I'm hoping that we all go with L-Soft and can beat
Eric into giving us an option to do what you and I have to do by hand now!

Dwight         (I hope this conservative streak is not a sign
   McCann       that Gomberg is giving in to old age!)