Jacqueline Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Apr 1991 12:14:23 CST
Sorry about my last posting---I hit the wrong key before I finished my
question.  I'll try this again.

This is the console message.
Processing file (1001) from GE0013@SIUCVMB
PUT <listname>
DMSXWS554E No storage available
Error 0 while LSVSORT-ing list file.
Internal error, postmaster has been notified.

This was at 3MG.  At 4MG I was able to put the list back out but a couple
of days later the listowner got the same error.  We're now at 6MG and it
appears that things are working alright but---our Systems people would
prefer that we not run at 6MG if it's not absolutely necessary.
Has anyone else experienced this problem?  What is being sorted---
the list itself is less than 100 lines.  Is it possible that there is
a bug in the LISTSERV software or do we really need to run the
machine to 6MG?