Sat, 15 Feb 1997 13:28:32 -0800
Recently, on the QBasic (don't laugh) mailing list, someone proposed
gathering the efforts of list subscribers to create a series of useful
projects using BASIC compilers. (The first project is a DOS Shell type
program.)

In under a week, there were 13 people signed on for the task. The current
number stands somewhere over 15 people.

Our problem, however, is communication. Our work is on a slightly
different tangent than the QBasic list, so posts regarding the project
aren't really appropriate (especially since the members of our group
constitute a minority of the rest of the list).

That's where we were hoping someone here could help out. We're really
hoping to find someone who could host a separate list that people working
on the project can stay in touch. Ideally, we'd also like permission to
distribute source code and compiled work. As I mentioned, our number at
the moment is somewhere just about 15. Communication off the list for
members is a little awkward at the moment, so I can't give any estimates
as to an average number of daily posts.

If anyone can offer us their resources, it'd be truly appreciated.
I am subscribed to this list, so any replies that this generates can be
sent to me privately, or through the list... whichever your preference.

Thanks for your time!