Sat, 11 Nov 1995 16:58:55 GMT
Hello,

I have recently become the owner of the mailing list PCBUILD.
I am trying to manage this list in an open and friendly style
that allows the list members more freedom.

Last night, someone spammed this list, (as well as 14 others).
I have been flooded with Email from list members complaining
about this and demanding action.   I do not want to do something
radical and I do feel a bit impotent in this matter.

I have deleted the offending list member.  Is there any advice
anyone can provide as to how I should follow up on this to insure
this does not reoccur from this person and/or others???

I would really appreciate advice from List owners with a great deal
more experience than myself.

Thanks

Bob

Bob Wright - [log in to unmask] - http://nospin.com