ROBERT ABIODUN BLISS CHARLES <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:46:00 -0700
I am Robert Abiodun Bliss Charles. I a computer Programmer with one of the
Agricultural Research Institutes. I want to set up a new ListServ that will
address computing in International Agricultural Environment. This is
necessitated because, presently, there is no (known) relation between the
Computer Programmers in these centres. The ListServ is expected to discuss
problems and harmonizing resources and ideas. I do not expect to have more
that 50 subscribers.

I am located in Niger. One of the poorest countries of the world. Other
centres which I expected subscribers are located in Ivory Coast, Nigeria,
Columbia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Peru, Philippines and Netherlands. These centres
are non-profit charitable organization. I love to call this ListServ
"FoodLogic". I do not expect more than 50 subscribers. I should be glad
if you could please respond to my address, I would really appreciate it.  Or
if you know could direct me to a good mailing list provider for free please
let me know.

Presently, the following has signified their willingness to join the mailing
list.
[log in to unmask]       (Bouake,Ivory Coast)
[log in to unmask]        (Ibadan, Nigeria)
[log in to unmask]        (Nairobi, Kenya)
[log in to unmask]       (Lima, Peru)
[log in to unmask]          (Niamey, Niger)

I shall be very glad to have a sponsor.
Robert A.B.C.
ILRI, ICRISAT SC
BP 12404, Niamey