Steven J Depinet <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:25:26 +0000
Thanks so much, Jacob. I was under that impression, but the “help” next to “Subscription=“ in the List Config page on the Web Interface only talks about Subscription, not unsubscription. So it’s nice to hear that.

Steve dePinet					Northern Arizona University

Systems Programmer, Sr.			Box 5100

Information Technology Services	Flagstaff, Az 86011

[log in to unmask]			(928) 523-6843