Marshall Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 15 Jul 1991 13:28:04 MDT
Has anybody else had difficulty with installation of 1.7a for space?
I had stuff in my LISTSERV's 191 and had UPD17A transfered to one of
my CMS codes.  Then while I was increasing the 191 but before I had
re-fiddled the directory, another one turned up.  Now, with the
larger 191 in place, upon doing the INSTALL RELOAD UPD17A, I get mail
saying a file was tranfered to "myself" and it gets transfered to my
CMS code.  Now I have two UPD17A SHIPMENTS, but I'm still at 1.6e.
--Marshall