Xander Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 01:04:32 +0200
On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Margaret King wrote:

+ My Spanish is really shaky (and that may be Portuguese anyhow)
+ but I think the general idea is that their address has changed
+ from [log in to unmask] to [log in to unmask] (can anyone
+ else confirm this translation?)

I can't but babelfish[1] does give something that indeed looks like an
automated 'this user has moved elsewhere' message, with a few ads for the
provider:

"Expensive internauta, the message sent for
 [log in to unmask] cannot be delivers because
 the domain @mandic.com.br moved for @osite.com.br.
 Please it redispatches to its in agreement message example
 below:
 OF: <LCAcYcAcRcT>@mandic.com.br
 STOPS: <LCAcYcAcRcT>@osite.com.br
 THE SITE, ITS PLACE IN THE INTERNET The SITE recommends: It has access
 the On-Line Attendance, saw Chat. You do not need more to have 2
 telephonic strings to connect and to say with the
 Bed Technician. Now you can sail and to be attendance at
 the same time. Click in the address below:
 <http://cadastro.osite.com.br/suaconta/chatosite.shtml>
"

Oh well, even babelfish can be fun ;-)

Cheers,