W Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 1 Jul 1992 04:39:00 -0400
Akahoshi-san:

For some time now I have been receiving messages from J-FOOD-L forwarded
from [log in to unmask] instead of directly from your listserver.
Usually messages from BITNET go to Toronto and are rerouted through a
gateway to Internet. But in your case there seems to be a problem. I am
sending your latest test message so you can see the entire header and
discuss it with your computer experts at Kinki. You might note the odd
form of the X-From line (usually this indicates the name/address of the
person from whom the message originates) which reads "[log in to unmask]" instead
of your name and address.

Hope this helps.

Bill Schipper