Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:02:27 -0400
That can be achieved by implementing a list exit. Details are in the
"Advanced Topics" document here:
http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp

I apologize for being unclear.

Right now I have subscribers that can issue commands to the list by
emailing
[log in to unmask] They post messages to [log in to unmask] For
example, if a subscriber wants to change their format to digest they
send  a
SET LISTNAME DIGEST command. If they want to get a list of available
archive
files they send an "INDEX LISTNAME" command. And so on.

I want to remove the ability of subscribers to issue commands to the
list
server. Once this is done, they should be able to do two things: 1.
post
messages 2. receive messages.

Thanks,
-Mike