Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 10:56:01 -0500
Have you considered making that individual a silent listserv maintainer?

If you are going through the exercise of changing a list-owner, you
should consider making the list-owner a (new superowner) list  with that
individual(s) subscriber and/or owner of that new list.  That new list
then is referenced in the old lists  as:

OWNER= (new_list)

Other scenarioes can also be envision e.g., use of the Insert Keywords
(.IK).

/Pete