"Peter M. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Mar 1995 09:39:10 EST
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
(TERRY OWEN) says:

>instructions to get fsv guide from [log in to unmask] I tried to order it
>by emailing listserv@albnyvm1 and as a message using 'get fsv guide'
>
>This won't even get out of my system, it bounces saying unknown address.
>Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? (I have no problem reaching

It may be that that would work if you had used [log in to unmask]
Regardless, try [log in to unmask] which is the Internet equivalent
for that site.

--  co-owner INFOSYS, TQM-L, CPARK-L, ERAPPA-L, JANITORS, LDBASE-L, et -L
[log in to unmask]      "Support Conservation of Cyberspace: Don't SPAM!"
31 Shields Bldg. -- Penn State Univ -- University Park, PA 16802-1202 USA