Curt Wilson ST9996 at SIUCVMB <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Jun 1993 11:36:09 CST
Has anyone else received similar complaints from list owners regarding
bounced mail from GE.COM?  The mail from my list owner follows:

Date: 21 June 1993, 21:37:17 CST
From: Curt Wilson                                    ST9996   at SIUCVMB
To:   CA1225
Subject: Regarding HOLISTIC and bounced mail

Adam,

Hello again. You have not yet replied to my message about bounced mail
on HOLISTIC, and I would ask of you please check it out, it is beyond my
knowledge. Users are getting frustrated at the problem and I need help.
Thanx....

Um, here are some things that users have sent me. There is some sort of
problem with ge.com or something, because I sent a LOCAL note to
HOLISTIC (from CMS) and even THAT bounced and did NOT go onto the
list...I got a bounced mail message from ge.com that is at the BOTTOM of
the file I am going to append to this message. The note did not even
MAKE it to HOLISTIC at all. This seems pretty f___ed up and I don't know
what else to do! please help!!!

Thanx for any assistance,
Curt Wilson
549-1653