Options: Use Monospaced Font
Show Text Part by Default
Show All Mail Headers

Topic: [<< First] [< Prev] [Next >] [Last >>]

Print Reply
Steven J Depinet <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 2 Aug 2022 21:32:59 +0000
text/plain (1 lines)
So, setting "Attachments=All” does not solve the issue, and I have 3 other list owners with the same complaint today, Any Idea what’s going on? Did Microsoft change something in Exchange? The Mime type for the one that failed with Attachments=All was Content-Type: multipart/mixed; but since it was ALL, I would think that that doesn’t matter.

Steven J Depinet Systems Administrator, Sr.

[log in to unmask] Technology Services

(928) 523-6843Northern Arizona University

> On Aug 2, 2022, at 08:38, Steven J Depinet <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>

> Greetings,

>

> Since the upgrade to Listserv v17.0 (and/or whatever changes to Exchange that may have been applied), I’ve had a few complaints that attachments did not get sent to a list. Neither list has the “Attachments-“ keyword, but in both cases, the list owner has stated that they have sent attachments thru the list in the past. Was there a change in the default? The doc doesn’t specify a default explicitly, but “Attachments=no” is listed first in the help…   Since neither list had the keyword, I tried adding “Attachments=yes” to one list. The same issue, the Listserv log shows: “...Removing unwanted MIME message parts…”.

>

> For the same list that i tried “Attachments=yes”, I tried “Attachments=all”, but haven’t heard what effect that has yet.

>

> Was there a change in default behavior for attachments for v17.0 (from v16.5)?  Should the “Attachments=all” work for .pdf and .docx attachments? Or do I need to add the MIME-Types?

>

> Thanks,

>

> Steve dePinetNorthern Arizona University

> Systems Programmer, Sr.Box 5100

> Information Technology ServicesFlagstaff, Az 86011

> [log in to unmask](928) 523-6843

>

>

>

>

>