David Jelinek <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Jan 1993 15:40:54 EST
I've applied 17E-002D FIX on 1/18/93. listname DIGEST files were created
by default for each list that was being logged as I expected. Each DIGEST
is still being built but none are emptied out at the end of the day.
I thought that the default was YES,SAME,DAILY. I even set up one list
as explicity YES,SAME,DAILY and subscribed to the list and then set my
options to DIGEST. I've yet to receive anything from the list even though
it is receiving 10-30 postings a day. I imagine I've overlooked something
very obvious, but I can't imagine what it could be. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

David Jelinek                   BITNET:   34AAQ77@CMUVM
Systems Programmer
Central Michigan University     INTERNET: [log in to unmask]
NAD & Tech Rep for CMU