Glenda Keyworth <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:06:41 -0500
I am attempting to delete a listserv using the web interface, listserv 16.0. I can select the  listserv on the delete listserv page, but when I click the Confirm button the error message Unknown command - "PUTALL". Try HELP. is displayed. Help contains no trouble-shooting information; it only outlines the web button clicks I had just performed.

The listserv installation is on Debian Linux, listserv version 16.0. I've looked on lsoft listserv owner and site maintainer forums, and I've done general Google searches for listserv deletion and the PUTALL command, but I'm not coming up with anything.

I have tried sending listserv the command PUTALL listname.LIST to the server, but when I sent a review command following the PUTALL command the listserv still existed with all it's previous subscribers.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Glenda Keyworth
Austin Community College