Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 16:29:18 -0400
It is a template, on my system anyway, available through the web
interface when logged in as site administrator.  On the "Server
administration - main page" there is a link to "Customize LISTSERV's
home page" which brings up a form containing the raw HTML code.  The URL
is something like the one below - I've changed the site name, and
removed the authentication session-key stuff for simplicity here.

 http://listserv.site.name/scripts/wa.exe?TPLED2=SITE&a=LISTSERV-HOME

or look in the site.wwwtpl file.

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/05/03 02:13PM >>>
I need to make some changes to info on my site's main Listserv page at
http://listserv.albany.edu:8080/cgi-bin/wa.  I've searched and cannot
find how to do so!  Can someone point me in the right direction as to
which files/templates I need to modify?  Is this done via a shell
session or can I do it on a webpage like the list templates?
Thanks!

  Mike Grosshandler
  Senior Programmer/Analyst
  Information Technology Services